The majority of undergraduate course I teach are scheduled for the fall each year. However, I typically mentor 4-6 undergraduates per year in directed laboratory research and offer an advanced topics class plus research hours for both Masters and Ph.D. students.
- Evolutionary Biology (Biology 420) Fall semesters
- Mammalogy (Biology 447) Fall semesters
- Introductory Biology (Biology 100) Winter semesters
- Mentored Research (Biology 494R)
- Advanced Topics in Ecology and Evolution (Biology 559R)
- Master’s Thesis (Biology 699R)
- Doctoral Dissertation (Biology 799R)